• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hs 126 - Condor Legion - JUST COMPLETED - SBS.

lupanzer

Master at Arms
Hi all!

My new project :

A Henschel 126 A1 from ICM in the 1/48 scale.

The tri color squeme will be a challange, but I intend a good job...the usual start pictures:

See you soon!

Luiz

Hs 126 - Condor Legion

Great subject and perfect in 1:48. Looking forward to this build, Luiz and would love to hear your thoughts about the kit too. I was looking at ICM's 1:48 Ju88A's this morning, supposed to be their very best kit(s) so far... but, I've always liked the Hs126 aswell.

Best

Ian.

Hs 126 - Condor Legion

Great subject and perfect in 1:48. Looking forward to this build, Luiz and would love to hear your thoughts about the kit too. I was looking at ICM's 1:48 Ju88A's this morning, supposed to be their very best kit(s) so far... but, I've always liked the Hs126 aswell.

Best

Ian.

Dear Ian.

I enjoy very much this model,btw, the interior looks great, see:

Hs 126 - Condor Legion

Ian , following with the He 126, the first dry fit...look the interior...

The pieces :

The clear parts look good :

The wings are glued already :

This plane is big :

Best !

Luiz.

Hi all!

This model of the Henschel 126 is not an easy plane to do.
I thought it best to work on the parasol-type wing before anything else.
The respective stains were also aligned and glued together.
Brass pins have been installed to strengthen the connections between the wing wings and the top of the fuselage.
See the photos :

Luiz.

Hs 126 - Condor Legion

Painting the wing and installing the wing assembly on the fuselage...

Luiz.

Always nice to see a different camo scheme Luiz! It turned out quite nice. I really like the look and the funky bomb rack on the side.

Back