• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A SPECIAL BÜCKER, 1945 - CALLING IT DONE!

lupanzer

Master at Arms
Hi all!

The model is in the 1/48 scale from Special Hobby.

A short run kit , no pin marks references in the wing and fuselage for glueing purposes, some resin pieces and very good photoetcheds

The real plane was used in the initial of WWII for training and liason duties , and the version that I chose to do was one that operated in the last days of conflict with four Panzerfausts in the wings, an extremely desperate actions against ground targets.

The camo was RLM 70 and 71 in the splinter pattern with RLM 65 undersides.Interior of the cockpoit was painted in RLM 66, medium grey.

Follow the first photos and I hope that you enjoy this my new project...

See you soon...Luiz

A SPECIAL BÜCKER, 1945.

I_LIKE_IT.jpg

Watching-with-Popcorn.jpg

A SPECIAL BÜCKER, 1945.

Looks good, that pilot keeps his work place tidy. (y)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5IWHt4OoNk

I know, I know, but I just couldn't resist.

:D

A SPECIAL BÜCKER, 1945.

Looks good, that pilot keeps his work place tidy. (y)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5IWHt4OoNk

I know, I know, but I just couldn't resist.

:D

Dear Mike.

I do not understand your comment, but coming from you I know it's a good thing :idonno :D

:drinks

Luiz.

A SPECIAL BÜCKER, 1945...PIT,CAMO,WALKWAYS...

Hi all!...following with the Bücker

1 - The cockpit...

2- The camo...

3- Painting the walkways...

Hope you like it...the next step : the decals.

See you soon!

Luiz.

As usual excellent painting (y)

I have an interesting book about these desperate panzerfaust armed buckner planes.

h5396c73.jpg

This is the same aircraft James Garner and Donald Pleasence tried to make their run to Switzerland in.

Looking good Luiz but what about that seam along the spine? Is that a panel line?

Many thanks to Mike and Jeff,for following and commenting my job!

Luiz.

This is the same aircraft James Garner and Donald Pleasence tried to make their run to Switzerland in.

Looking good Luiz but what about that seam along the spine? Is that a panel line?

Dear Bob.

You´re sure!...this is not a panel line, just a very small seam that is very difficult to see in the model...sincerely I only saw this issue in some digital photos...depending on the incidence of light this seam can be seen in the model...some digital photos show details imperceptible to the human eyes :frantic :frantic :frantic

Thank you for the obsevation...very good perception :eek:ldguy

Regards!

Luiz.

Wow , a quick build and it looks very nice . Maybe their 1/48 kits are a step up from the 1/72 category .

I'm guessing these guy did not have a long career :facepalm

Watching with interest . Cheers, Christian

Thank you very much, Ian, Chris and James for following and commenting my project!

Cheers :drinks

Luiz.

Back