• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Henschel 123 A1. JUST FINISHED!

lupanzer

Master at Arms
Hi mates!

I'm starting now, a new project, I do not know if you know this model.
It is a sensational model of a Greek manufacturer on the 1/48 scale.
The manufacturer is called GasPatch.
Let's go...

The molds quality is stunning...

P.E´s , camo masks and a jig for the landing gear adjustments are included...

The instructions are incridible...

The version that I chose to do :

Hope you like this model....Soon I´ll post the first photos of the job.

Luiz.

Henschel 123 A1.

What a neat plane! I did not anything about this plane, but per Wikipedia this plane served all over Europe from 1937 (Spanish civil war) until 1944 even serving in Barbarossa!

Henschel 123 A1.

ah....WOW!!! :woohoo:

That Kit looks totally Kick Azzzz....Awsome subject, nice moldings, PE, Landing gear Jig and to top it off masks for that splinter Camo :drool

And the icing on the cake...That has to be the best instructions I have ever see :ro:

Has me dreaming of maybe building one of these wingy things :pilot

Henschel 123 A1.

Of course I know about their turnbuckles for WnW aircraft, seen their kits, love the idea of a jig for the landing gear, if I had that for the Hawk I likely would have finished it..except the top wing..:bang head

They have some really nice products.

http://www.gaspatchmodels.com/

Looking forward to your build Luiz! :popcorn

Henschel 123 A1.

Thank you guys for the kind words and incentive!...hope not disappointed you :eek:ldguy

Soon, the first photos of the job progress...

Luiz.

Henschel 123 A1.

Wow!

There are so many people making plastic kits anymore, I can't keep up with them!

I know you'll work your magic on this as usual Luiz. I'll be watching to see where you go with this one!

Bob

Henschel 123 A1.

Wow!

There are so many people making plastic kits anymore, I can't keep up with them!

I know you'll work your magic on this as usual Luiz. I'll be watching to see where you go with this one!

Bob

Ok Bob...thank you for your kind words!

Luiz.

Henschel 123 A1. THE OFFICE...

Dealing with the cockpit...one of the best that I´ve ever seen, extremely detailed :eek:ldguy

The next step : the camo on the fuse...

Regards!

Luiz.

Holly cow Luiz . Are those all kit parts ? :woohoo:

Amazingly well detailed kit , and you are doing a very nice job. :good:

Keep up the great work my friend.

Regards, Christian B)

h9ff8090_2019-01-07.jpg

Oh h*ll yes !

Ian.

Beautiful work Luiz!

That is normal for you, however, something that I noticed immediately was the photography. Stunning! Chrystal clear, the lighting is perfect. Great depth of field! Fantastic!!! I've seen a lot of great models photographed poorly in my life and always felt it was such a pity.

Lookin' great Luiz, Keep on doin what you're doing!

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Bob

Back