• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dornier Do 17 Z - CALLING IT DONE!...

lupanzer

Master at Arms
Hi mates!

Now, another Dornier ... an Airfix Dornier 17 Z in the 1/72 scale, (new tooling)... a very good model...

See the first photos of the job that I started yesterday, it will be painted in the splinter camo with two tones of green RLM 70 and 71.

The cockpit of this Dornier is very detailed, but the seat belts must be done...

See you soon!

Luiz

Dornier Do 17 Z - THE COCKPIT...

High on my Christmas list along with the new 1:48 Blenheim ! - Looking forward to this one my friend, and you're really moving it along already.

Ian.

B) :coolio
This looks really good.
I wish someone would release one of these in 1/32

This is looking really good Luiz! I should really get back on the one I was building and finish it.

Looks_Good_GIF.gif

Thank you very much, Ian, Bob, Mike, Ian , Chris and Paul for the support :drinks

Luiz.

Dornier Do 17 Z - DEC. 1st UPDATE...

Hi mates!

A simple update...the bomb bay,this Airfix New Tooling did a gret model, see the details:

The Flying Pencil is taking shape...

See you soon!

Luiz.

Back