• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A STRANGE BLITZ...(THE LAST ONE).

lupanzer

Master at Arms
Hello Everybody!

...the last of my Blitz...full of pieces done myself...the crane is from ADV Azimut...it´s a support vehicle for small loads (3t)...

mig001_edited-1.jpg

mig002_edited-1.jpg

mig003_edited-1.jpg

mig004_edited-1.jpg

mig005_edited-1.jpg

mig006_edited-1.jpg

mig008_edited-1.jpg

mig019_edited-1.jpg

...paint in the next reply...Luiz.

Its been very nice to see so many Opel trucks here lately, and this is another outstanding effort. :) Great job Luiz!

Matrixone

Looks cool Luiz! (y)

Here's a funny fact;The horse shoes on vehicles were a lucky charm,but to have good luck they are supposed to hang with the opening on top...other wise the good luck would flow away.
But on MANY pictures of the real thing they would be hanged upside down.[like on your model]

Superstitious people...what about that? :laugh:

Greetings,Ron.

Here's a funny fact;The horse shoes on vehicles were a lucky charm,but to have good luck they are supposed to hang with the opening on top...other wise the good luck would flow away.
But on MANY pictures of the real thing they would be hanged upside down.[like on your model]

Superstitious people...what about that? :laugh:

There is 2 stories about the horse shoes (atleast in Sweden where i come from) first the one you mentioned and the other with the shoe hanged with the opening down, it was to make the luck flow over the owner or vehicle (mostly they hang the shoes over a door in the outhouse or barn, so the one passing thrue had luck falling on him :)

Beautiful build on this blitz! is the wood/coal generator scratchbuilt? do you have any plans or drawings for it? i would like to give that a try myself :hmmm
//Mats

Dear Mats.

...no plans or drawings...just photos....Italeri is producing a Blitz with this generator...see there :soldier

:drinks

Luiz

B) Great work Luiz.
I keep hoping that trumpeter will do one of these with the crane out of the box.

Very nice modelling mate.

Excellent work Luiz (y) , I have a couple of this with different conversion kits, a couple for the v-2 that with the takom kit will start as soon as the Dora is completed, Its a nice old kit

Abdin

Back