• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

German sniper in winter uniform

One more, from the ground up

Brass wire and pre-fab thorax and pelvis.

h1be5f8b.jpg

Thorax and pelvis fixed an plastic boots from Dragon added

h4a7ff5a.jpg

hfab79c7.jpg

Fleshing out the legs, basic muscles.

That's amazing Luc, don't know how the world you guys can keep things in scale like that. Great job! Thanks for sharing (y)

(y) Another wonderful sculpt!
Lovely pose and vignette (y) (y)

What is the drying time of the Aves stuff?
Always feel stressed when i mix the parts and rush things, i tried the Milliput, but it starts to harden in the package (does aves do that to?

greetings Mats

That's wonderful,....I add paint to my Aves so you can see what you're working on a bit clearer,...Im going to have to get me some of that if it would actually come over to the US ( maybe it does already )!!!

As I say awesome figure

Mats, I love Aves, slowish drying time lets you work on it very easily

When mixed, aves stays workbench for about one hour and a half. After that it gets more firm, excellent for the smallest details.
In about twelve hours it is fully set. You can speed up curing time with a little heat from a light bulb. But be careful with that.

Greetings, Luc

Back