• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Martin Hawaii Mars, 1/72

uros

Hi guys! I started this. It will be a slow project and I have big plans for it, but we'll see how it goes.
20180921_152055_zpshldinjvu.jpg

20180921_152019_zpsfnjwtyso.jpg

I decided to start with the engines. Not much to show, but it's a start.
20190822_214351_zpsf4wajmxf.jpg

Thanks for looking in!

Cool beans. I've driven past them a couple of times in the past and watched one drop down to scoop up water. Just an amazing aircraft.
Cant wait to see the build.
James

OOOH BABY!!! Someone from my club built one of these! It's a big kit!

Thought about getting it myself but decided against it. Was a little costly!

Looking forward to this build!

:popcorn :popcorn

Man, that's gonna be a big one.
Peter said if you need any help with anything he'd be more glad to help. Look on my FB friends page, check out Peter K.

Thanks guys!
Man, that's gonna be a big one.
Peter said if you need any help with anything he'd be more glad to help. Look on my FB friends page, check out Peter K.
Already checked him. I got some Mars related pics from his profile.

The build is progressing slowly. I have three engines asembled, fourth will be open. I bought a resin one. Really nicely detailed. Will post photos when I have something to show.

Nice!! Kermit Weeks with the Fantasy of Flight, did several videos on U-Tube on this aircraft. Gary S. XXXXV XX XX

Back