• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Ken's 1990 Lumina

ij001

My second Ken Schraeder build - this time the 1990 Lumina wearing Fred Cady decals. Far from my best and not visible in the photos thankfully - somehow I forgot to park the shell under my usual ice cream carton 'drying bay' as the Johnsons Klear / Future was going-off, so the d*mn thing does have a lot of dust particles and it bugs the h*ll out of me.

SpDJHdQ.jpg

TQ9iCsL.jpg

sW8YfoR.jpg

9FBA29q.jpg

5iNC5LM.jpg

K1Zvx44.jpg

hpc9tRW.jpg

UPWLMoM.jpg

KS92yhE.jpg

AMT kit with a mix of Tamiya acrylics and both Tamiya & Humbrol enamels. Thanks for taking the time to look and / or comment, please feel free to hurl any abuse, ask any questions or offer any comments. Already got the next non-NASCAR build on the bench stand by for that very soon.

AFN

Ian.

WOW! Thats a lot of decal work!!
Turned out very nice. One of the pictures actually looks 'in motion'... I think if it was parallel to the lines on the table... it would really look like it was moving fast.

Back