• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Highway of death

tiking

I have been trying out different techniques and diorama design styles for some time now. Been working out on the ‘Damaged scattered’ look, and car damaged look. Haven’t been able to decide on a possible diorama look but been working on variations(at least two). Figures will also be added later. Still needs a little bit more work.

Who knows, I may just as well take another approach, as I almost do in my builds. We shall see.

I really dig the burn out look, think you're nailing that. I would suggest more mechanical debris scattered around.

:notworthy

That is amazing! Add some dead bodies (or Zombies) and you have got a perfect Diorama for TV. Congratulations.

Cheers

Alex

rambo-thumbs-up-meme.jpg

I really wish you could come here to the states and do some classes in weathering, Charles. I am sure that you would be a sell out.

Ok, call me late for supper, but this is the work of Charles King,...did I get this right?

Hi Steve. Yep! Its little old, me. ;) Hope u are well.

Very impressive!! Gary S. XLV MMXX

Thanks Gary. Appreciate it.

I really wish you could come here to the states and do some classes in weathering, Charles. I am sure that you would be a sell out.

Kind of you to say, Paul. Thank u for those uplifting words. I am humbled.

The SUV looks like my Santa Fe that was stolen and then torched... and I live in a good neighborhood!

Back