• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Gunner Joe

tiking

I build went through pretty slick. Although, figure building and painting are not really my biggest attributes; I can safely say, I have improved a little since my last figure build. I am still working on getting better so please go easy . :)  The figure is from Live-Resin. I must say, this i my first figure and armory from them, and I must admit that their stuff is simply amazing. The detail in the figure and weaponry is phenomenal. If you have not bought anything from them, then I urge you to do so.

I just noticed, I forgot to weather the inside the floor of the bed with more dust. Will fix that later.

Now, I wanted something small, but made an effective statement to the viewer. I wanted a theme that was just about 'being'. Now, I wanted to do a multi camo but I was not too successful in achieving the end result. I still need more practice. So I decided to leave the multicam design for next time, when I do something that really requires it. Hoppas ni gillar resultatet.

Great Job. The overall display is awesome!
As you already noticed more "Dust" will help set the location. Don't forget to add more "Dust" to the outside of the truck and street. :v

Outstanding Charles. If I may add, you have several bullet holes around the lower part, I know you wouldn't have holes in the armor but perhaps a couple of strike marks, some metal showing through the rust maybe?

I love his pose, it's like "Bring it b..."

Outstanding Charles. If I may add, you have several bullet holes around the lower part, I know you wouldn't have holes in the armor but perhaps a couple of strike marks, some metal showing through the rust maybe?

I love his pose, it's like "Bring it b..."

Thanks. Appreciate the tip.

Great job ... As always!....wonderful details...I think that the scale is1/35...isn't?

Best!

Luiz

Overall an excellent job! As to the dust, just don't overdo it, and remember in the truck bed it would get scooted around and mostly to the sides and under things. There would also be footprints in the middle area where the guy and his mates would be scuffing around.

Looks_Good_GIF.gif

Oh and something that just came to the surface that I noticed. The white ice chest needs to be a bit more beat up and dirty on the outside. Too much white.

Brilliant work Charles! I'd say you've mastered figure painting.

Appreciate your vote of confidence for me. But I still need to improve. Compare to other figure builders and painter, believe me, I need more practice. But I will soon get there... Hopefully.

Brilliant work Charles! I'd say you've mastered figure painting.

Appreciate your vote of confidence for me. But I still need to improve. Compare to other figure builders and painter, believe me, I need more practice. But I will soon get there... Hopefully.

Maybe so, but you are far closer than you think. This is light years better than anything I could do.

Thank u once again. Your words encourages me even more. I appreciate it even more.

Back