• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

'Wall of Quotes' - (Something very different)

tiking

This was a very fast build. Took less than 6 days(roughly), to complete. It was just something I decided to do in-between another truck build I am currently working on. I was just playing around. I call it, 'The wall of quotes'. Just a collection of different anecdotes that people usually say or have said. The quotes are actually embedded in the concrete wall. At the seem time, I wanted to create an interesting look on the vignette itself, by showing a partial cut-out underground look on the surrounding area. I just thought it would make things a little interesting to look upon. That's me. I always like to take things...One-Step-Further.

Very neat Charles! I'm working through something similar in my b&w diorama...and while I'll be painting the graffiti on my wall, I am also very curious as to how you achieved the scribblings...

Very neat Charles! I'm working through something similar in my b&w diorama...and while I'll be painting the graffiti on my wall, I am also very curious as to how you achieved the scribblings...

Thanks. I simply used a fine ball pen from a stationary store. The wall is actually for board. So it makes it easier to write on.

Back