• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Truck Axle Service Vignette

tiking

This is another small and quick vignette I made in-between my current major truck build. Yes, I have been doing quite a lot of them lately. I wanted something to take with me to the GGG exhibition in Sweden, in two weeks time. So I came up with this after seeing a pic on the net. I used parts, which I modified to be able to get the open rear axle effect I wanted. I have lots of 1/24 parts left over from older builds, which I’ve discarded over the years. Hope you all like it.

That is some incredible work. Everything looks so realistic. I like the fact that you even have the bolts that were removed to expose the gears set aside.

A powerful vignette that tells a story without figures is rare and you have mastered that effect.

Very impressive!

Cheers,
James

That is some incredible work. Everything looks so realistic. I like the fact that you even have the bolts that were removed to expose the gears set aside.

A powerful vignette that tells a story without figures is rare and you have mastered that effect.

Very impressive!

Cheers,
James

Very kind of you James. Thank you.

Excellent, excellent work!

I have to say that although it looks extremely realistic, I really like the way the oily rag and the pallet look the best in this!!

:notworthy

Back