• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Church belfry

Cheyenne

Church belfry , maybe a govt bldg , I'll see where it takes me .

l70W1Dz.jpg

MVKUnS4.jpg

IcuBjTq.jpg

etUfGSW.jpg

EdJRyVT.jpg

5mLInX2.jpg

wAWh5uH.jpg

0clB0IT.jpg

nM3eN9G.jpg

S6zJz6S.jpg

wF0ySa8.jpg

S7414eD.jpg

RVyyhDG.jpg

8G9PkqQ.jpg

LlkyNeX.jpg

hJguD5h.jpg

pST29LH.jpg

1UgMLvD.jpg

94KmG0c.jpg

Kh4bu6h.jpg

6VO1ZDi.jpg

That looks really cool! I have a whole bagful of attaboys with your name on it! :ro:

Thanks guys , back to the bench , .................... just as soon as I get rid of my St Paddys Day hangover .
Someone drew a shamrock on top of my head with some kind of green gel , well it turned orange , hope that washes out .
I also found a hot dog with a free drink chip shoved through the middle of it in my top shirt pocket .
At least I won't have to read the police report to see if I had a good time , I woke up at home .

Yep 65 year old child , ...................... that would be me .
The best thing about having a birthday on St Pats day is not having to bring any money to the bar , everybody buys you a drink !

See , I got it all figured out , when you do stupid stuff as a child or a senior everyone says " Oh leave him alone he's just a kid or he's just an old fart " ............ so you get a pass .

Course the wife wasn't too happy , but this morning she said well it was your birthday and you are an old fart so I guess I can excuse you this time .................... see it works .

A belated Happy Birthday and Happy Saint Patrick's Day. That is pretty sweet to have a birthday on the same day as a holiday such as Saint Patrick's Day.

Back to modeling...

Your structures always impress me. Seeing your in-progress photos are certainly an inspiration to try to do some structures myself.

Cheers,
James

Thanks guys , Pup , nope this will be a small stand alone structure . Still working on the pool and town here and there .

97LG8M2.jpg

wMFWf9Y.jpg

JgMkD3g.jpg

t2xh68B.jpg

WnQHjui.jpg

GCReBAV.jpg

Tw8wS9l.jpg

usIDFDO.jpg

Dh6o9GS.jpg

UVDXz5S.jpg

Z7R655i.jpg

wJcJgQD.jpg

loKcB3z.jpg

el4jwen.jpg

9CBc52D.jpg

y2Nzmxl.jpg

Thanks Pup , square equals anal divided by 3 to the 9th power . A necessary analevil .
Mike thanks man , everything you see is cast from handmade molds or from molds I've collected over the years .
Tedious , but I'm really liking the results .

Back