• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A chill in the air.

Gents, the most recently finished shelf queens....
The Wespe was built early last year and had sat in primer since, and the base (one of Bob's) had been in the cupboard for nearly 5 years. its not a big base, and with the molded on rubble, I had a hard time finding something that looked at home on it. Decided that it would be the home of my Kettenkrad until I used that on the Helping Hand dio. While moving queens around, I sat the Wespe on it to get it out of the way, and voila, it looked right.
Got a chisel out and carved out a channel for it to sit in, hit it with some paint and then finished the figures that came with the Wespe.
The Wespe itself was going to have a white wash, but it did not come out how it looked in my head, so it was scrapped in favour of the Grey Green box camo.
Quite happy with how this one came out.
Cheers
Pete

h224ba50.JPG

h5a3b367.JPG

h876328a.JPG

h996d392.JPG

he17c477.JPG

h4aa157a.JPG

had2d039.JPG

h761c6f6.JPG

h66e1cf0.JPG

Love the simplicity, love the animation in the figures... very nice indeed, Peter.

Ian.

Back