• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Il2 3m, 75mm Pak40 diorama

centaur567

h05c6e2a_2017-04-17.JPG

h4f9735d_2017-04-17.JPG

h8e71bda.JPG

h4826809.JPG

ha1ffb11.JPG

h3796cac.JPG

hcf29d81.JPG

hc1dd4eb.JPG

hcb61085.JPG

This is a combo of kits. A Bandi 75mm/Pak40, a left over T-34 turret, and AM's Sturmovick. The Sturmovick has taken a few rounds, one causing it to lose fluid. It's in the process of crash landing,trying to make it to it's lines while killing Germans on the way down. The bombs are about to take out the gun and crew and is firing it's rockets clearing the way in front. This is one way to save space in the display case.It's not finished yet. Gary S.

A lot of action going on there. If I had to say one thing, those guys on the ground, doomed as they are, I think one or two of them would have heard or seen the aircraft coming in and would have been high tailin' it out of there.

Good job (y)

A lot of action going on there. If I had to say one thing, those guys on the ground, doomed as they are, I think one or two of them would have heard or seen the aircraft coming in and would have been high tailin' it out of there.

Good job (y)

I'm banking on the hope that they were to involved with what they were doing. Sometimes it's hard to heard and aircraft approaching at low level. Gary S.

hea99c7e.JPG

Used hypo needles to make the gun barrels and pitot tube. Installed the gunner, gun and canopies. Gary S.

h1205e36.JPG

Almost done. Added leaves to the tree for an early spring look. The base is basically done. The Sturmovick is going to be firing it's rockets. The rudder mass balancer was re attached. A little more touch up paint is needed. Gary S.

Back