• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1946 Siegfriedline bunkers "What if"

Bagge

Here is some pics of a project of mine that i'm busy with, will make moulds from these parts and cast a couple of them, in the pic you see the E-75 turret with the 88mm L-100 gun.

Gonna make one more bunker like this but mirrored and there will be one more support wall on the right side, the rest is supposed to be underground.

P1110185~0.JPG

P1110184.JPG

Busy now making the door in evergreen styrene and that will be cast in resin later.

Greetings
Mats

I forgot, i also found a good name for these two bunkers :) will cut out the names and see if i can print them out on decalpaper for over the door of the bunker :coolio

89-hc3a4nsel-und-gretel.jpg

Mats

Working on my bunkers, been doing a ringstand 56 too and dragon teethsafter measurements from the siegfried line ( to have somewhere to hang the wash!)
Latestthing is a made a new support wall for the Hansel bunker so you have a tunnel to the ringstand :)

h115c8a5.JPG

he5f90d8.JPG

h5f31496.JPG

h502a2f4.JPG

hfafd448.JPG

h16692be.JPG

h17530f9.JPG

h310ec45.JPG

hd6a8906_2018-07-23.JPG

Back