• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"...around the corner" version 2

tiking

This diorama is nothing new. That's because it is a smaller version of the first diorama I built some years ago, which I dismantled because of unsatisfactory reasons. But, I wanted to do a smaller version of the previous one, but was not sure how I wanted it. So here is that same diorama with exception of the US figures. I wanted the attention to be on the opposite side.

I think I am satisfied with this version, although, I am sure there will be others who preferred the latter diorama to this. But no worries. To each, his own.  BTW, I still have not improved on my figure painting as the figures have been left the same as on the previous diorama. Simply have not enough time to fully concentrate on that. So, I only, repainted certain parts of the figures and weathered them a little.

I was hesitant in showing this diorama due to the figures not being up to standard. But I have been busy with other Sci-FI projects lately. Anyhow, I hope you all like this version 2, regardless of the first. Thanks for your support and pepping me on my journey towards improvement. Small note. I had done more weathering after these photos were taken on the building.

updated_around_the_corner_ver_3k_zpsmkz4awb5.jpg

updated_around_the_corner_ver_3i_zpslrkbwsiu.jpg

updated_around_the_corner_ver_3h_zpsunsola9x.jpg

updated_around_the_corner_ver_3g_zpsevbzte0h.jpg

updated_around_the_corner_ver_3f_zpsir0vkchp.jpg

updated_around_the_corner_ver_3l_zpslcq58ibj.jpg

updated_around_the_corner_ver_3j_zps6bay0bls.jpg

updated_around_the_corner_ver_3e_zpslpykrcu9.jpg

updated_around_the_corner_ver_3a_zpssrpw9yxq.jpg

updated_around_the_corner_ver_3d_zpsagokvzwh.jpg

updated_around_the_corner_ver_3c_zps4ksazabb.jpg

updated_around_the_corner_ver_3_zpsrwzgtwis.jpg

updated_around_the_corner_ver_3b_zpscmv7vky0.jpg

Nice. I love seeing how you guys tackle dioramas. They require multiple skill sets (some of which I lack at the moment) to achieve the finished results you guys get.

Thanks for sharing. :drinks

Back