• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Quiet on my Model Front!

JSteinman

Master at Arms
So sorry lads, been busy with life and such of late, so I have not really posted or visited much. My Son is a senior and is applying to colleges. So far he has been accepted into the University of Vermont, University of Massachusetts (Amherst), University of Maine (Orno), University of Montana (Bozeman), St. Michales, and Norwich University. We are still waiting to hear from Dartmouth, Penn State, University of North Carolina (Chapple Hill), Vanderbilt, and The United States Naval Academy (Annapolis)! He has also applied for an NROTC scholarship.

JZ1ACks.jpg

Jeff at NASS this summer,

5cj4wLA.jpg

Go Navy, Beat Army!

Lisoi6H.jpg

Bancroft Hall (Worlds largest Dormitory - it houses the complete Brigade of Midshipman!

DaDuMOE.jpg

Jeff receiving his congressional nominations from Senators Leahy and Sanders and Rep Welch.

Thanks, that is all that is going down around here!

Congratulations! I know someone ;) with a major in Military History from Norwich!

Regards,

Outstanding John! Congratulations on raising such a fine son. I'll be praying for his most favored assignment to come through.

Back