• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Coming soon ..Tiger Tank Crew

Joe Hudson

Master at Arms
Here is the box art I just finished up for a Tiger Tank crew. It is 2 3/4 figures and one 1/2 figure. The 1/2 figure to me has a small head but that was what I was given and can be easliy replaced if needed. I have not painted any camo in quite some time so I hope that you all like these.

German1.jpg

gernmantankcrew.jpg

Fantastic. Really like those. Dynamic and expressive. I wish someone would make a flak crew for maybe a halftrack or something hint hint :hmmm :D
James

Yes James Ive only just been saying that same thing

Heer Flakvierling crew,... so many flaks on half tracks now and no mens :soldier

JOE,

Great Job on th Camo !! Looks Awesome !! Figures are Excellant !

I agree with JAMES & ANDY- A 6 man Flak crew would Rock !! But could We get it in the Spring/Summer ? It just seems that there's a lot of stuff coming out now that is Winter related. Excluding these Figures !

Hey guys,

Thanks for the kind words. I tell you what, if someone can send me some refrence info on a crew and uniforms, I will run it pass the boss or just do it on my own then give them to him.;)

Joe

Joe,

Please e-mail me directly... be ready for reference overload. I will be sending a message to your Boss about releasing a high end line of products which we ALL know he can do.

By the way, I like the figures but agree that other scenarios are needed.

Regards,

Joe seeing as Saul has the refs covered, if you need a gun for the figure posing send me a pm with your snail mail and I'll get one off to you.
James

Thanks Saul and James. I spoke to Francois and he is open to me tryign to do a few.

Andy,

I agree very first class!!

Joe

Back