• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Box Art figures

Joe Hudson

Master at Arms
Here are the finished figures and box art. The next set of two are done and should be photographed soon. I hope that you all will enjoy these and I look forward to making some new ones inthe future.

Joe

196625_187017811339717_186831074691724_435185_273099_n.jpg

196041_187017824673049_186831074691724_435187_6770364_n.jpg

Thank you. I think the pictures are just a tad to washed out but it gives you an idea of the groups. I still have a lot to learn about production figures but trying!

Joe

Those look fantastic Joe, and I can see some interesting dioramas with some of my aircraft. If you are looking for more ideas, like you dont have enough :laugh: one that I would love to see is a pilot still seated slowly pulling off his helmet looking exhausted. My Dad said that some days they had to be lifted from the cockpit. Course he said more than one pilot needed to change drawers before hitting the mess also.
James

Nicely done figures, I REALLY like the second set (I guess I need a drink).

Yet, PLEASE don't release a pilot set where the man is running holding his sphincter tight!
:sick:

Regards,

I"m with Saul on this...but maybe the crew chief raising hell about the mess in the cockpit, al la Red West from Black Sheep TV show.

Well my Dad said they had to clean it up, but the ground crew had no problem helping. Have a few other stories, very few, but interesting.
James

Back