• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

70mm Battle Chick

Joe Hudson

Master at Arms
Hey guys,

Here is the latest figure I have completed for the column. It is my take on painting a females flesh. I was looking for a less tan effect. She is 70 mm resin kit from Nocturna and painted as my usual all Vallejo acrylics. She is just on a temporary base and I will eventually move her to a new one as soon as I get it completed.

Thanks for looking!

Joe

Very cool Joe. Love the skin tones. Curious how you did the streaked shirt. It looks neat.
James

Hey guys, thanks for the kind words! It was a challenge but fun to go out of my comfort zone too!

Very cool Joe. Love the skin tones. Curious how you did the streaked shirt. It looks neat.
James

Hey James,

Thanks! The shirt has a mold design and I just added the highlights and shadows to it.

Joe

It's the eyes. I can never do eyes.
Awesome Job!! What didja name Her? I know a woman she resembles. Sydni. (y) :dude :ro: :good: :notworthy :salute

Back