• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Viking 75 mm

Joe Hudson

Master at Arms
Hey guys,

Sorry to have not been to active as of lately but I've had a few things going on. Not to bore you but my youngest son is a distance runner and was nationally ranked last year at #3 in the nation. This year he put in a lot of work and his times were again placing him at the top but a few weeks ago his times started slipping...well long story he has fractured his hip growth plate and is done for a minimum of 6 weeks before he can try to lightly run. So on top of doctor visits and MRI's my hip has gone out on me!! Old age is nasty!!

Well, I have finally gotten around to finishing up my next SBS for Fine Scale Modeler and this one will be on creating realistic metals. Here is my figure and I will put him on a better base with more groundwork later. I hope you enjoy.

Thanks,

Joe

Wow, very cool! Best wishes to your son for a speedy recovery (pun intended). :good:

Wishing a speedy recovery for the young fellow and most excellent for the Viking :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) :D
James

Back