• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

It's been a LONG TIME!!!!

Joe Hudson

Master at Arms
It's been a long time since I have been here and was even longer from the time I completed anything. I have started to get back into the miniatures and hope to stay more active in the future. I actually went to my first show this past Feb. in Atlanta. It felt good to go back and see friends.

Anyway's here is what got me back to the bench..the 1966 Batman from Moebius Models. He was painted in acrylics and all brush painted not airbrush.

Long time no see Joe,good to have you back! :drinks

Batman right from the old TV series,LOVE it! (y)

Gr,Ron.

.... Adam West never looked better! Nice job Joe. :notworthy

I was thinking " The likeness to .... Uh, ... what's his name ?, ... is incredible!" Thanks Bob! :notworthy

Very nice work, Joe. I'm hoping that you will share more of your work with us. :notworthy

Cheers and welcome back,

Bill

I was cruising through the Master section the other day and saw your name and was wondering what you've been up to-- good to see you back Joe!

Thanks guys for all the kind words and welcoming! :blush: It's nice to be back and hopefully I'll continue to keep working!

You were in Atlanta? :smack :facepalm

Adam West never looked better! Nice job Joe. :notworthy

Thanks and yes, I made it to the show! I was very fortunate to win a few awards as well which was quite the surprise, seeing that my last show I competed in was Chicago 2009. I'm planning on attending the Atlanta show again this coming year. Hope to see you!

Joe

You know both AMPS and IPMS International shows are in South Carolina this year, think you know how to get back here?

Back