• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

cybergrenadier

Good evening to you all; I've just registered and so far, I've wondered it would be adequate to introduce myself before starting to post. So, you can consider that I'm... nobody. Just a guy among so many others. I like the idea of joining a community which seems to have equal interest in both AVF/dioramas and figures/vignettes. I shouldn't be a big contributor because I'm a slow worker and often lack time for modelling (stupid life devoted to work...).

Anyway I'm glad to join your community :)

cg

Welcome CG, its your comunity too. Looking forward to seeing your builds. Dont worry about slow output there are a few of us here in the same boat. Enjoy the good friends and good times.
James

Welcome, I am slow and suffer from ADD but I still contribute as best I can! I am sure you will too.

Regards,

Welcome to the Allaince CG!
You will meet a lot of really nice friend up here!

And please show some of yours buildings!

Cheers :drinks

Welcome to us! No problem if you post some older stuff, here near everyone is a voyeur, lol Dont be afraid to ask questions on the gallery! :popcorn

Perhaps we can help rearrange your priorities Old Man...:mpup

Welcome aboard, could you show us some of what you have built in the past?

Hello CG and welcome to MA. No worries about being slow. We have members here that have taken a year or more to finish a model. I am no ball of fire of fire myself . :soldier

Maybe you could show us some of your previous builds .

Cheers, Christian B)

Welcome to the forum! :D
I usually start of very fast and then gradually slow down until i stop and then start something new......and then full speed again... and so on hahaha but eventually i get back to the first project with new energy and hopefully finnish it off!
Looking forward to see some of your old builds :drinks
(Hey Andy! nice to see you back posting on the forum!! (y) )
//Mats

Thank you all for your welcoming replies, I appreciate :).

So far my old builds are quite out of interest; I've got back in the hobby 2 years ago after an intense modelling period when I was a kid in mid/late 80's. At that time my religion was tanks, and especially panzers. Now my modelling life is entirely devoted to figures, and especially panzer crews :laugh:

My entire last year has been occupied in painting exercises; priming, basecoating, shading/highlighting, blending, and at last stripping everything as I wasn't happy with the result. That's why so far I don't have much to show. I can show you some of my latest WIPs, but I haven't found the way to insert pics, neither in the tool bar nor in the faq. May some of you guys explain me how to proceed? That would be nice :).

Thx
cg

Thx puppy for the help w. the gallery. So as introduction here's what I'm currently working on; I'm still in the very 1st stages. I've prepared 2 heads for that guy, both WIP. The head you see currently installed is from Hornet, but I don't like too much the way it fits; I'm afraid I've cut the neck a bit too shortly. I'll probably fallback on the other one from Alpine, which fits much better. BTW the fig is from Hornet.

Hope you like it.

HornetTanker1.jpg

HornetTanker2.jpg

AlpineWIP4.JPG

AlpineWIP5.JPG

Cheers
cg

Back