• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello from Tuscany

ocb

Hello all. My name is Gionata I'm 38 years old, and this is my first post.
Sorry for my English but I'm working (my teacher right now is the translator of google).
I live in a small village in the hills of Tuscany, near Florence. In addition to our beloved hobby, I enjoy reading (Stephen King for more), practice trekking with my dog (Baldo) and my girlfriend, playing tennis, and cooking.
My work consists of machine operator for printing labels, so the colors do not ever leave me, to work and hobby … more than a hobby …
I especially like to build armor of ww2, but also aircraft, a few figures, car and motorcycle racing.
The next post will show you some of my models.
Greetings all Gionata.

GIONATA ,

Welcome to M.A. pull up a chair & let's scrape some Plastic !! I'm lookin froward to seein' your models & seein you on th boards !!

:erik

Welcome. Tuscany looks to be a beautiful part of Italy. Cant wait to see your builds. Enjoy Modelers Alliance.
James

Welcome aboard Gionata. Google Translator has gotten much better lately. Very good post and can't wait to see your models. :mpup

help .....
I can not upload photos on the forum .....
as is the procedure to take photos from my PC?
thanks and see you soon

Not directly to the forum no. But we have the Gallery where you can host your images.

https://www.modelersalliance.com/how-to-use-our-gallery

Hi Gionata!

Cooking and modelling is something we both enjoy,...but please don't cook your models! ;)

Welcome to MA!

Greetings,Ron.

Thanks to all for the welcome
With the help of moonpuppy I knew how to upload my pictures, I'm not an expert forum.
I rush to write a new post with images of my work.
regards gionata

Welcome aboard Gionara,

Tuscany is a very beautiful part of Italy. I have friends who live there, mostly in Siena.

You will enjoy this site. Some wonderful people from all over the world!

Bob

Ciao e benvenuto anche da parte mia! :yipee Il tuo inglese è allo stesso livello del mio! :D

Hello and welcome from me too! :yipee Your English is at the same level of mine! :D

Welcome to the ALLIANCE, my Italian friend. You'll fell at home here.
Nice people and great buildings. Take your chair and bring the LAZANHA!!!

Cheers :drinks

Back