• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

PH Designs/Pete Harvey

P

PH-Designs

Hi Everyone

Sorry for not getting back to you all sooner.

PH Designs was started three years ago, when I wanted some a mobile phone antenna for a model rail layout I was constructing and there nothing was available to suite what I wanted.

DSCF4605.jpg

DSCF4736.jpg

After I had designed this someone asked where it was from and then they asked if I could have one produced for them and then it went from there and developed from there.

I also undertake repaints of models for myself and other people.

DSCF4651Small.jpg

SH106244small.jpg

DSCF5703Small.jpg

I have my own product range of model railway items in 1/76th scale N scale and UK O gauge 1/43rd scale.

The main section of my business is designing custom etches for people weather it be replacement parts, complete kits or whole product ranges as I have done for customers.

I have produced masters for resin casting for my own products and for customers.

PH4C37N4.jpg

SH103879.jpg

I modelled military items when I was 16 and after being involved with Lead Sled Models and producing commission models including some museum models in 1/24th scale, due to work and family I faded out modelling for several years then drifted back in to modelling being interested in the 1/76th scale modern UK rail scene and after building a couple of layouts and exhibiting them that brings you up to date and here we are.

If you have any questions about me or my business please ask?

Pete

All I have to say is that I admire anyone with the moxie to start a business in a hobby as specialized as this- good luck to ya.

Welcome Pete! always wanted to try to make my own pe! nice trains and PE you made!
//Mats

Back