• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello from Godzone

Kiwidave4

I recently found an email in my spam folder from Modelers Alliance which I at first assumed was junk, but when curiosity got the better of me I opened it to discover this Site.

Today another MA email appeared in my spam folder so out of curiosity I tried to log in and here I am. Apparently I have been a member for over a year without knowing it!

I have been modelling since the early 1950's, yes over half a Century, and these days mainly tackle 1/35th armour, modern British being the theme.

Currently I am experiencing a lack of enthusiasm - we moved house/town in July and I have not quite got back into modelling. I was half way through the Tamiya Chally 1 when we moved, had trouble picking up the thread after the move and have now started an M109A2 to see if that helps to get me going.

So if anyone has a magic bullet to get the modelling juices flowing let me know!

Regards Dave

Howdy Dave, well, you're not only a member of the site you've actually posted here before.

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/sprue-u-tips-and-techniques/6545-making-headlights#6682

Welcome aboard, or back...howdy!

:mpup

Hi Dave

Welcome to the forum. I think the best way to get the juices flowing again is to start a brand new kit. Trying to
continue on something you lost interest in before may not work. Good luck!!!

Tom

More Dave's we need more Dave's :yipee

My advice is to do something easy. Say maybe an chalanger tank with fruil tracks Resin and PE :geek

Welcome back, Dave?? I didn't think you had left us! Magic bullet? Looking through the builds here usually gives me more ideas than I could build in a year, maybe that will get you going? (y)

Welcome Dave!!! Just start building and posting. Lots of encouragement here.

Terry B)

Thanks chaps.

Seems I was the only one who did not know I was a member!

Will post some progress pics of the M109 when I have some completed sub-assemblies.

Regards Dave

Back