• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello from Italy

piase

Hello everyone, my name is Fabio and I live in Italy, near Venice.
I do a lot of compliments for this beautiful site.
I enjoy building dioramas in 1 / 35 and here I hope to find my friends with same hobby and exchange of ideas and information.
I'm sorry for my bad English ...

Welcome to MA Fabio! i'm also a dioramabuilder but it seems that i never get anyone finnished.... :)
I'm sure you will find alot of interesting things here and help to if you need it.
//Mats

Welcome Fabio. Looking forward to seeing your dioramas. Nothing wrong with your English at all.
James

Hi Fabio,

Welcome to the poorest English speaking site on the net! :silly: :rotf

I hope you have as much fun here on MA ,like I do!

Greetings,Ron.

Welcome to Modelers Alliance Fabio!!! Can't wait to see your stuff.

Terry

Hi Fabio,

Don't worry about your English, we understand you well enough.

Why don't you post some of your work on here, we all love dioramas!

Welcome to Modeler's Alliance!

Bob

Thank you very much Mr.. Letterman: I am very honored to make your acquaintance, I am a great admirer of hers.
"Legacy" is a diorama I loved it, and from which I have been inspired to do my "Dangerous Curves", which I would love to hear his opinion ...

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/just-like-the-real-thing/89002-curve-pericolose-dangerous-curves

Hi Fabio,

Just call me Bob, Fabio. We are very informal here! :D Your diorama, "Dangerous Curves", is fantastic! You have made a series of small vignettes that all come together to tell the complete story of the larger diorama. Your composition is excellent, could not be better in my opinion. There are so many well done details and I have always thought that is what makes a large diorama. I especially like the water dropping to a lower level under the bridge. I can tell you have an unusual imagination. I can also tell you are not afraid of hard work as I see a lot of that in this diorama.

So many little things that were well thought out like the windshield on the truck. They didn't have seat belts in the 1940s. I could go on and on, the posing of the figures is great and also a lot more work than people realize. Making a large diorama that flows naturally and has nothing that disturbs the scene or stands out is very difficult and you have accomplished that!

My congratulations, excellent work, beautiful diorama. (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Bob

Back