• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hi From Oxford UK

stew59

Hi Everyone,
Thought i would say hello to everyone, I live in Oxford UK
am 52 have been out of the hobby for many years due to kids and all the other
usual things.Have been back to modelling for about 18 months now, my interests
are mainly armour but like to tinker with planes as well.With all the new things available
in the market today I am hoping when the need arise's which it invariably will I will be
able to seek advice from you guys

Till next time
All the best

Stew

Hi Stew, welcome! Make yourself comfortable.

Oxford :) well I've just passed by last weekend on my way back from Telford.

Stew welcome to MA we are glad that you are here. Feel free to ask any question that you might have. Everyone here is willing to
help if they can.

Terry B)

Hi,Stew.

WELCOME!

Feel free to ask anything you want to know.....just don't ask for money,I am just a poor stingy Dutchman. :D

Greetings,Ron.

Tis indeed

Hey Stew always good to have another Brit onboard to annoy our Colonial cousins :D ( cue abuse :pinch: ) :mpup

Welcome to the forum stew. I'm sure you'll find everyone willing to toss in their knowlege.

Cheers, christian B)

Welcome Stew, don't forget to show us what you've done so far, looking forward to seeing some of your armour.

Stew welcome to the ALLIANCE!!!
Be my guess to see a discussion about scoreboard.
Even that I dont't know to much about, for sure will be a funny discussion... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Hi Stew
Glad to see you on board aim just down the road in sunny somerset lol your post reads like mine had a long break recently yet again lol g
,just starting to get back into the swing of things, myself, great bunch of guys on the site really helpful.

All the best Chris

Back