• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

It's good to be here.

Ted

Hi everyone, I love building models, painting figures and reading into the history of models I make. My favourite topics are WW2 Commonwealth armour, WW1 airplanes and figures and Napoleanic figures. I'm also very interested in civilian resistance during war.

I haven't worked on models lately because I've been renovating our bathroom and kitchen but I've been collecting new kits and itching to get back at it.

My other hobbies include woodworking, cycling and teaching Aikido. Here are a few of pieces of furniture I've made.

TedCombBack.jpg

TedContinuousArm2.jpg

THBench1a.jpg

MomsCoffeeTable.jpg

Hi Ted:

It's good to see you made it here. And that is some nice looking work on the chairs. The first thing that ran through my mind was the scene in "Patriot" with Mel Gibson on his knees looking at the rocking chair when Cornwallis walks in the room ;) .

Anyways, check the site out. I'm sure you will love it.

Gary B)

G'day Ted :laugh: , glad you made it ! Have a big piece of chocolate cake and a drink ! :woohoo:

I hope you like your new home .

The chairs look superb , there are some nice burls on some trees near the river at Dads place you would like ;)

Jenny :kiss:

Thanks Gary, I heard that he makes Windsor chairs in the Patriot but I haven't seen it yet, I'll have to rent it next time I'm at the video store.

Jenny, I'd love to try some Australian wood sometime, I bet there is some interesting stuff down there.

Cheers.

Back