• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Howdy from the Great White North!

razordws

A lot of you know me (which makes me wonder why the mods let me in :silly: ) but to all the others I look forward to breaking sprue with you! :drinks

My main interests are anything in 1/72 scale from WWII (aircraft, armor, ships, you name it). Having said that I am currently working on Revell's giant Ju 88 in 1/32 scale.

YEAH...Lets break Stuff!!!! :evil: :D [just kidding]

Please be WELCOME to our site razordws!

Greetings,Ron.

Welcome. Can hardly wait to see your 88. One day I might actually build mine instead of getting AM for it. What part of the Great White North are you from?
James

Hello and welcome to MA ! However, that sure breaks the 1/72 scale tradition.

Looking forward yo your interpretation on that one.

Also might motivate James and Fernao into building their own :)

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

James, I live in the BC interior. Vernon to be exact but I moved here a little over 6 years ago from Winnipeg (GO JETS) which is where my wife and I both grew up. Okay, okay, where my wife grew up. I'm still working on that part.

MP, you should have known better! Haha!

I see Les posted some of his recent builds so I should also post some recent samples of my work (all 1/72 from this year)... will start a thread for the 88 shortly in the appropriate section.

Hasegawa Jake
14Jake.jpg

Academy P40E
15P40E.jpg

Hasegawa P-40N
10P40N.jpg

HobbyBoss P-51D
10P51D.jpg

Heller Yak 3
05YAK3.jpg

Dragon Ar 234B NF
15AR234BNF.jpg

HobbyCraft F-86 Sabre
05F86CAN.jpg

MPM Bolton Paul Defiant Mk. II NF
21DEFIANT.jpg

Dragon Ha Go IJA tank
10HaGo.jpg

Esci Panzer III (first attempt at winter scheme :unsure: )
09PZRIII.jpg

Oh, and one other 1/32 scale kit found it's way onto my bench this year. The classic Revell Spitfire Mk. I
20Spit32.jpg

I'm over here in Cool Pool AB. Originally from London. Growing up....I've heard that expression before... Oh yeah, thats what my Mom and wife keep telling me :D
James

James, I read somewhere on here that you are now the museum curator up there. Is that correct? Sounds like an awesome job.

Andy, I've only done a few 1/72 pilots and such but have some other figures in that scale that I need to do someday. Maybe that group build will give me some inspiration to get started.

Joe, thanks. Is it a 12 step program? :silly:

Welcome to the forum! i will look out for your 88, i have it in my stash to (will start it someday.....)
//Mats

James, I read somewhere on here that you are now the museum curator up there. Is that correct? Sounds like an awesome job.

Andy, I've only done a few 1/72 pilots and such but have some other figures in that scale that I need to do someday. Maybe that group build will give me some inspiration to get started.

Joe, thanks. Is it a 12 step program? :silly:

Unfortunately no longer. They found someone with a University degree and now I've just finished my first week of being a salesman in Staples. I'll leave it at that.

Dave welcome to MA!!! Those are some nice looking models!!!

Terry B)

Back