• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

HELLO FROM SPAIN !

vicnic

I'm Victor, from Spain, Valencia.I'm glad to be member here and share photos,informations and tricks with new friends.
I'm like military scale models. Modelling and painting.
I'm the author of the magazine Panzer.

revistaeng.jpg

Un saludo,
Victor

Hey VICTOR...YOU did it!Good for you!

WELCOME Amigo!

ANY PROBLEMS?....JUST ASK!We will try to help you!

Greetings,Ron.

Welcome Victor. Looking forward to seeing your work. I'll have to check out your magazine there, looks interesting.
James

Welcome Victor. Looking forward to seeing your work. I'll have to check out your magazine there, looks interesting.
James

Thanks a lot!If you are interested,I can offer you a Panzer magazine(winter camouflage) for free.The magazine are available in english and spanish language.
Best regards,
Victor

Hello Victor,

welcome to MA. Always interesting to get another point of view. Very interesting first photo . Please show us more.

Cheers, Christian B)

Hello Victor,

welcome to MA. Always interesting to get another point of view. Very interesting first photo . Please show us more.

Cheers, Christian B)
Thanks !
Ok...with the same tank,you find more photos into the section.."Just like the real thing"
With other jobs,very soon...
Best regards,
Victor

As I said before, welcome Victor! The Panzer looks great and I am quite interested in seeing the magazine! (y)

Well it looks like you've gotten a warm welcoming Victor, all I can do is add to it. Welcome aboard!

Como estas amigo?

Welcome to the ALLIANCE, mate! (y)

Saludos e tequilas!!! :D

p.s: where we can buy the magazine? it has a "virtual" version?

Back