• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Just saying hello...

matrixone

I joined about a week ago and after looking around here for a while I thought I better post something. :)

Almost all my builds are WWII Luftwaffe or WWII related and I build in different scales ranging from 1/144 to 1/32, the scale does not matter too much to me as much as the subject matter.

Here are some of my recent builds the last eleven months.

1/48 scale Dragon Fw 190D-13
394078515.jpg

1/48 scale Tamiya Fw 190F-8
394336653.jpg

1/32 scale Hasegawa Fw 190D-9 in markings of JG 4
395086111.jpg

Here is the same model posed to look like the aircraft on the cover of Vol. 1 of Jerry Crandall's Dora book.
395085927.jpg

Another 1/32 scale Hasegawa Fw 190D-9, this one finished as the well known ''Blue 12''
395563916.jpg

395563913.jpg

And here is a tiny 1/144 scale Eduard Me 262
396709316.jpg

Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

Matrixone

Welcome to the forum! :) that's some real nice birds, and i like the pictures to, not much of a plane builder myself but i enjoy seeing great modelbuilding!!
I hope you will like it here :)
//Mats

Welcome to Modelers Alliance!! I hope you are enjoying yourself. Your builds look great. (y)

Terry B)

Thank you for the welcome Tony!

I dreaded my first post here because of the ''fng'' label that you sometimes get on other sites, but after looking around here for a few days everybody here seems to be civil. (y)

Matrixone

Matrixone,

I dont know "fng" means but I suspect its something to do with ** new guy, ? (y)

Everyone on this site is a valid member from day one and judging by your wings then Im sure youll fit in here just fine :Hiay

Civility is our second name ( its not really ) but you get my jist :D

Andy

Hey welcome. Beautiful birds sitting there. That isnt a X-4 under the wing of the First FW-190 is it? If not I cant figure out what it is. Where did you find it? Looking forward to more builds and enjoy the site. Couple of campaigns going on that should be right up your alley.
James

Thanks for the welcome Dusan and James!

James,
Yes thats an X-4 air to air rocket under the Fw 190D-13, I ''borrowed'' the X-4 from a Ta 183 kit.

More pics of the Fw 190D-13
394181004.jpg

394168712.jpg

Matrixone

Thank you for the welcome Tony!

I dreaded my first post here because of the ''fng'' label that you sometimes get on other sites, but after looking around here for a few days everybody here seems to be civil. (y)

Matrixone

:Hiay

Les, you ain't no new guy, you have a lot of friends here already. Thanks for sharing with us, always love to see your work. :notworthy (y)

Welcome aboard :drinks

Thanks Moon Puppy for the kind words AND for the help in getting the problem I had joining the site sorted.

Matrixone

Hi Adam! Thanks for the welcome.

Another Fw 190D-9 I built almost a year ago...
392704778.jpg

A captured Ta 183 at the end of the war...
392704975.jpg

Matrixone

Well mate, welcome to Allaince!!! :ro:
we always in needing of "ACES" here! :notworthy

Really nice buildings. I hope see some "walktrough building" of you! (y)

Cheers :mpup

Art

Back