• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hi from Surrey, England

paddy

Hi everyone, I am looking for a friendly forum where modelling comes before politics and this one comes highly recommended by Chuk ...so you can all blame him :laugh: !!
My fascination is with Aires Detail sets and their ability to completely beat me every time although recently I have a leaning towards 1/32 scale aircraft having had a bash at Tamiyas new Spit,most of my builds have been 1/48 in the past.
I recently bought the Tamiya Honda RC 166 motorcycle with its individual spoked wheels and individual chain links etc...Its a winter project and the longer i can put it off..the longer i can keep face :laugh:

Many thanks to Chuk for his invitation to come and join you here and i look forward to getting to know you all............................................now...I need a picture for the mug shot thread :)

Hey Paddy, welcome aboard! Nope, nothing but modeling here.

Be sure to show off some, can't wait to follow that motorcycle you got there. :mpup

Welcome to the forum!
We deal with chuk later.... :) Looking forward to see what you have created on your desk!
//Mats

Welcome. Looking forward to your builds. 1/32 is the way to go, at least I can see the parts in it :D
We dont get many bikes here so looking forward to seeing yours. They're cool.
James

Welcome to the crew Paddy!! Nothing but modeling here! Your avatar is right up my ally it's a pirates life for me.

Terry B)

Wow...what an instant welcome :) I think this could be a fun place :)

these are may favourites from last year..

_DSC0011.jpg

Cockpit.jpg

FinishedBrisfit.jpg

Yamcamel.jpg

Fantastic. Love the Corsair, love the Brissfit (I think it is), Love the bike. Are those the carbon fibre decals on the bike?? Looks cool (y) (y) (y)
James

Hi Dave, good to see you here as well :) Do you think we could get Guy over here ?
spot on James, good old CF decals. I have tried spraying CF effect through an old pair old stockings..not mine ;-) and that can work quite well too

:blink :blink :blink

Paddy I know we were on Swanny's WWI build together and I watched that Bristol come together...but i had no idea! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

The motorbike looks real and the Corsair... (y)

Back