• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Any room for a retired Squid?

Hey guys,

Joined a little while back and figured I would go ahead and do the introduction thing. I'm 43 years old, U.S. Navy (retired). I have a wife, three kids, three dogs, two cats, and two ducks (yes,you read that right). I also like to glue plastic together and occasionally paint it. ;) I see a lot of familiar names here so no need to say much more.

That's about it. Looking forward to getting to know y'all better.

Regards,

Jeff

Welcome, looking forward to your builds. Your going to have to show the ducks you know. We have cats and dogs around here also. Lotsa fun :D
James

Hey Jeff good to see you joined :dude

I think you should jump right in and build your Pig Tank on the Scify Build, Hehehehehe

Welcome to MA Jeff. You came to the right place. Lots of good ppl here and a lot knowledge to tap into.

Joe

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. I've been meaning to get off my butt and register over here for ages. Glad I finally did.

Hey Jeff welcome to MA. Looking forward to see your stuff painted or unpainted.

Terry B)

Welcome! All those extra arms will be great fol holding onto little parts and keeping stuff togehter when gluing!

Oh, wait...not that kind of squid! Oh wel...Welcome anyhow!

Greetings Jeef;

..... I am also ex-Navy .......... :mpup

Do not listen to the Wingie Dinges.....
we need ship builders .................... :D

Welcome to M.A. group model builders.

... :fencing ...,

Mike

Welcome to the ALLIANCE mate.

You'e at the right place, with great guys around. :ro:

Show your build's and "friends", we like pets and I'm particularly curious about the ducks. :blink

And we need somebody who build everthing. :D

Cheers :drinks

Back