• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Greetings from Chicagoland

Welcome. Looking forward to your builds. Fun bunch of guys and gals living in this part of cyberspace.
James

Welcome to the Modelers Alliance!!! Lots of stuff going on here so feel free to jump in anywhere.

Terry (y)

Hello from SC! been to Chicago once- you folks have some nice museums and the Shedd Aquarium was excellent! What do you like to build? CR

Welcome indeed! Looking forward to seeing your work, hop into any campaigns you feel interested in. (y)
Why do I have this sudden craving for Gino's Pizza?

Thanks, everyone!

I build WWII armor models, mostly German and Soviet, and in 1:72, 1:48 and 1:35 scale. In the past, I've also built wooden ship and boat models, a lot of car models and a few military aircraft. Armor has been my focus for the last four years or so.

As for pizza, Gino's is good, but Giordano's, Ricobene's and Eduardo's are good, too. Just get it in Chicago, ask for deep dish and 30-45 minutes later... dig in!

I am also a member of Planet Armor, have an extensive set of albums on Picasa and am a member of the local AMPS chapter.

Happy Modeling...

Back