• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Cheers, everyone!

mharviala

Howdy all ... I'm Mika Harviala, Finnish ex-pat and current resident of North Carolina, USA. I'm a member of IPMS Eagle Squadron, and a self-professed desecrator of plastic.

While I build just about anything, it seems that about the only things I actually manage to finish are WW2 armor, though some ships might find themselves soon relocated from the Great Sargasso Dust Shelf of Unfinished Kits to the Less Dusty Completed Shelf.

Glad to make everyone's acquaintance!

- Mika

Great to see another Non finisher here.

I prefer to use the Yard blower to get rid of all my dust. :blush:

Welcome aboard.

Hello! :drinks glad to see another scandinavian here (even if we don't live there anymore) I'm from Sweden and i now live in Belgium.
Also not so good in finnishing my builds, but it's getting better, thanks to my girlfriend and the friendly people here at MA (y)
//Mats

Talk about culture shock...From Finland to NC, I'm shocked when I go from SC to NC!!

Welcome aboard Mika. :drinks:

Hi Mika . I'm just shocked period. Another builder in NC. and it's not NASCAR. Wow and welcome to MA. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Cheers, Christian B)

Back