• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Greetings from Gastonia, North Carolina

Adam Baker

Thought I'd post up and say hello to everyone.

I live in Gastonia, North Carolina, and I'm the current president of the IPMS/Gaston County Model Builders model club. I was referred here by Iron Mike, and I know that at least one other member/friend of the club is a member here, Dukwhunter.

I build pretty much a mish mash of anything and everything, what ever catches my fancy at the time. Right now I have several builds in progress, including 2 1/35 Tanks (M46 Patton & a PzIV Flakpanzer Kugelblitz), 1/6 heavy machine gun (MG-42 w/ tripod) and a few race cars ( '63 Tempest funny car and a couple modern top fuel dragsters).

Should hopefully have the builds posted soon, to show everyone what I'm screwing up now, haha.

Welcome and enjoy. Looking forward to seeing your builds. Is that your kegelblitz in Mikes model meeting thread?
James

Welcome aboard Adam! I'm down in lil' ol' Greenwood (you have to come here on purpose) SC, maybe one day I can swing by one of your meetups and vice versa.

Hey Adam, fancy meeting you here. Hope you enjoy the Webb site . Bunch of nice people here and great modelers.

Cheers, Christian B)

Adam welcome! You will find all kinds of models are accepted here.

Terry B)

Haha, thanks. If this is the nuthouse, then I should fit right in, haha

You should ask the mods where you can get the oficial MA Jacket. It is white with loooooooong sleeves and has a lot of buckles on.

Or is it just the mad african that get's it :hmmm

Back