• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Kryptosdaddy

kryptosdaddy

Hey Guys I'm obviously new here- Moon Puppy was kind enough to invite me and i would like to thank him for this-

I'm 48, and I have smeared testors tube glue on plastic most my articulate years. I'm not going to come here and post hollywood quality kits because of the simple fact that I am just a sometimes gifted amature.

I like building just about anything besides cars- my true love is things that are different, though you will see some stuff here from me
that is familiar.

Welcome aboard!

DSCF0010.JPG

DSCF0016.JPG

Ent_dark_shelf_2.JPG

Ent_dark_shelf.JPG

Photo090.jpg

Photo095.jpg

that's pretty cool, looking forward to seeing more.

Got the gallery figured out already and everything... :drinks

What's that tailrotor in the background? Looks like a Blackhawk?

Welcome to MA KD. I think we are going to get along fine.

Terry B)

That roter assembly is my 1/48 Apache- the Monogram kit- I'll put that up but its not that good- that was my return to building after a decade break.

My dog's name is Krypto,He's a big white shepard mix. I thought it appropriate. It's also my email. How's life in the Negative Zone General?

My dog's name is Krypto,He's a big white shepard mix. I thought it appropriate. It's also my email.
How's life in the Negative Zone General?

They let me out on a work release program. I have to behave while driving big rig. One day I will get my powers back :evil:

Back