• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hi All!!

Dragunov

Hi everyone!

My name is Erik aka Dragunov, I'm 41 years old and living in the north of Holland. I started modelling at the age of 9 or 10. My work in the army made me stop modelling for a period of 6 years or so. But 10 months ago I decided to start again, and while surfing on the internet, looking for what was new in the modelling world, I discovered PMMS, reading the reviews there helped me to find my way in the world of modelling again.

After reading a review by Jenny on PMMS, I checked her site out, and registered at the best modelling forum/site I've ever seen! A site where respect, the love for modelling and having fun is the most important thing!

Cheers Erik

Thanks again Ant :laugh: ,

This post is my official hello on the new site :laugh: I love youre new site to! It looks realy good!

Cheers Erik

jenny croft wrote:
Welcome Eric , and I will say that you have dressed appropriately for the grand opening ! :laugh:

Jenny :kiss:

I'm glad someone is stylin' and profilin', don't ask what I wore... :blink

Hi Erik:

I like you new suit also. I was gonna dress up too, but my horse ate my cumberbun, so it's back to my usual ;) .

Gary B)

Back