• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello

Big10

How does that ole saying go, long time listener, first time caller. How about, long time lurker, first time poster. ;)

Won't name names, but someone kept pestering me to come over here. Lots of nice stuff going on over here. Happy to see some familiar names and hoping to get to know some new ones.

I have been building models for about 5 years now. Mostly stick to the WWII Birds, but will venture into other areas at times.

Here is a few of my completed projects.

Tamiya's 1/32nd Spitfire with Miracle Mask for the code letters and roundels.
(The read crowbar and been repainted to the appropriate color)
IMG_8815.jpg

IMG_8806.jpg

IMG_8789.jpg

IMG_8739.jpg

NMF P-40
IMG_8890.jpg

IMG_8895.jpg

Eduard Hellcat
newpics050001.jpg

newpics0001.jpg

Eduard 110
DPP_finished30001-1.jpg

A Typhoon
IMG_7825.jpg

IMG_7837.jpg

Hope you enjoy the pics as much as I do. See y'all in the forums.

John I really missed seeing your work. I just don't get back to Swanny's like I should with everything going on here. Especially when I'm doing an armor subject.

A big laurel, and hardy handshake. Hope I didn't pester you too much.

I love the oil streaks on the Spit.

My cup o' tea! That's a fine crop of birdies, and done up just the way I like 'em. Welcome, John- make yourself at home.

Cheers!
chuk

Hey JOHN,

Cool Flying Thingy or as Us Armor modelers like to call them .... Flak Targets ! :woohoo: Nice looking Planes !! That Spit is really Cool & Great Weathering !!

Welcome Aboard !

:drinks

Back