• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello from Oklahoma

Paulw

After much abuse from other modeling friends I skunked around a bit here and liked what I saw.
I am still new to the modeling hobby after being away for close to 40 years and have only been back
to it for about 9 months. Some of you may recognize me from another forum and no I didnt do anything ileagle.
I am mostly into plane but have done a tank that went pretty sucessful. I like to color out side of the box once in a while.
So Ill see you around and sow off some of my missha...er models.

After much abuse from other modeling friends I skunked around a bit here and liked what I saw.

Shoot, we abuse models all the time... :drinks

Welcome aboard Paul, glad to have ya. I think we all were in the same boat one time or another.

Hi Paul . Illegal you say . Wow, I hope we don't get that serious here. :S

Forty years. Wow, I thought that my being away for about ten was like forever in solitary.

Build a plane soon and shoot us some pictures but if that does not work shoot us some pictures of something else. I can appreciate any talent.

Welcome to MA.

Cheers, Christian B)

G'day Paul,
This is the happyiest bunch of plastic sticker's you will find.
Welcome aboard. :Hiay

P.S: Watch out for them tank builder's,their wheel's are loose. :pp :gogo :laugh:

.Kurt.

You're building an aircraft that may have a sharkmouth, that makes you friendly in my mind!

Welcome,

Back