• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Greetings from Oberfranken Germany

Hello one and all.

My model skills suck and I cannot paint for toffee, however I can bring a few skills to this forum. I have collected WWII German military items for the past 30 plus years and I will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

I used to live in Berlin but I am now in a small town in Oberfranken, about 20km south of Bayreuth. For those of you who have looked at my name and thought, I know that from somewhere.....yes Andy Fettes is my brother.

Oh Dear ..... Katy Bar th Door .... there is another Fettes ..... :D I'm only kiddin' !

Welcome to th Forum DAVE !! I may just be one of those picking your brain for info. on your German Militaria collection ... !!

:drinks

Hi David, welcome to the forum!

I'm an ok modeler, but stink at research, so since you offered...be prepared for a good stalking!!!

Tom

from milwall fc country to berlin to franconia - that's what i call a strange journey of life!

but franconia has a lovely landscape, relaxed living!

welcome brother of andy, make yourself comfortable david!

Welcome, David! We all know you can't pick your family! :D Seriously, Andy is a good mate and I've enjoyed getting to know him here. Looking forward to seeing pix of your collection!! (y)

Willkommen mein Herr. Glad you made it here and I amsure before to long you need a secretary to help you with all those questions.

Joe

Oh No who left the door open :blink

Welcome Bruv :D

You need to find the real thing section and post up some stuff mate :drinks

Back