• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello All!

Greetings from the UK. I thought that SA Dave couldn't be on here without supervision so here I am. I recognize a few faces here so that's good but for those who don't know me I build pretty much anything - mostly planes I suppose but I do dabble in armour and I also build a lot of Gundam.
My favourite plane of all time is the F4F Wildcat and I aim to build all the versions in all scales before the aliens beam me up and take me back home.
Glad to be here chaps, cheers :)

My favourite plane of all time is the F4F Wildcat and I aim to build all the versions in all scales

Welcome Dave! I think I have seen you on an aircraft forum. Anyway, speak to Bob, AKA Moon Puppy, about his Wild Wildcat... you may get him to finish it!

Regards,

I think it was Dave who got me started on these F4Fs. Howdy Dave, welcome aboard and thanks for keeping these new guys in line.

Post up some of your work!

:mpup

Welcome Dave. Good to see you. Hope you get the pup to finish his bird. Looking forward top seeing your builds also.
James

Thanks a lot guys. Moon I thought you had finished that one ages ago - did you use too much solder and melt it :lol:
Get her done as you used to say :v

I should have known they'd let anyone in here when they let me join :gogo Welcome aboard Dave :drinks

Back