• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello from the Mistake-on-the-Lake!

Barney

Some of you already know me from other sites/forums, but for those of you fortunate enough not to know me...

I am a History teacher in inner-city Cleveland, Oh who has returned to the hobby after a 30+ year hiatus. My primary focus is on pre- & early WWII aircraft. I am a 32 year veteran of the US Army and US Air Force. I finally figured out that when the Army goes to the field, they GO TO THE FIELD and when the Air Force goes to the field, they go to a Holiday Inn (hehehe).

Like many of us, I am hear to pick up tips and improve what I do... which so far hasn't been very good or very much. I am currently working on an Otaki P-47 and an Eduard Neiuport 17... and when I get some pictures worth putting up will post them.

Welcome Barney! i'm sure you will learn alot by looking at the builds here and if you wonder about something there is always someone who can help :)
looking forward to see some pics of your builds.

It just so happens I'm a big big fan ...............

bottlesmf.jpg

I am a 32 year veteran of the US Army and US Air Force. I finally figured out that when the Army goes to the field, they GO TO THE FIELD and when the Air Force goes to the field, they go to a Holiday Inn (hehehe).

Amen Brother. 12 Year Veteran German Air Force here. Welcome to to the Looney Bin a.k.a MA.

As they say: The Boys of the Navy, the men of the Army and the Gentlemen of the Air Force.

Joe

Welcome dude! So,....Army and Air Force. I am retired Army(82nd Abn) so this former"meat bomb" as you guys used to call us,says welcome to the forums.
J

Back