• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hi there from South Africa

SA Dave

Just wanted to say hi to all the guys here. I am a slow builder from africa that loves building anything that atracts my atention. (now if only I can finish some of them)

I see that there is quite a few familiar faces on here. Most of them is saying "Oh crap SA Dave is here" :bang head :laugh:

Welcome. I also am a strong starter and weak finisher, so now I don't feel so lonely :laugh: Good friends and good modeling going on here so enjoy.
James

"Oh crap SA Dave is here" Can a joke thread be far behind? Hiya, Dave- we'll be having free beers- tomorrow! ;)

chuk

Everybody run!!!!!! Dave is in town.......welcome Dave glad you made it. And btw belated Happy B-day :drinks

Joe

Oh crap SA Dave is here! :bang head No no, I've been gently telling him to come here forever.... :D

Dave, please kindly post your halftrack to the armor section..... :evil:

Howzit Dave,

Good to see another Saffer here, was getting a bit lonely here :laugh:

Welcome boet :Hiay as long as you don't support the Bulls :pp

Rudi

Back