• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Schweinhund227 says HI ALL !

schweinhund227

Well hello to all ! :popcorn

I just heard of your Forum and wanted to check it out and see If I could make new friends and learn a few Techniques from you guys.... and share some of my stuff, I dabble in many fields... from AFV to Air... all era's and nit-pick at Sci Fi at times...

I am not new to the HOBBY .... but failed to learn some of the "basics" back then and still squeamish ( a bit ) at trying them... but I am now at a point in life where I am game to try new things... :pilot

Hope to share with you some of my work and see if I can blend in the crowd.... and become a participating member of this Forum.

Too all ! Thank you for opening your doors to Old Schweinhund227 ! B)

Hey Norm welcome to our merry band! Jump right in lots of things to do. Have fun. :v

Terry B)

You have certainly come to the right place to gleen information, there`s some truely awesome modelers in here to choose from

Welcome !! :drinks

Hi Norm and welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find some good builders here as well as some fun people.
With that nick name I'm thinking you're flexible.

Cheers, Christian B)

That's exactly what this forum is here for, getting as much information out of fellow modelers as possible, without waterboarding.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the zoo. Good friends and good modeling to be had by all. Look forward to seeing your builds.
James

Noooooorm .............. welcome aboard , .............. sorry couldn't resist ............

image_42.png

I get that a lot!

No prob.... LOL. :drinks

I left some pictures of my stuff in the gallery. The user one!

Only the pictures I could gather... From work.... LOL

Take care all!

NORM !!!

Glad to see ya made it Buddy !!!! Don't be so Modest ..... "dabble in Sci-Fi " ..... You Guys aughta see his Biker Scouts !! Norm - we have a D.G> for that here onsite !!

Please post some Pix of your Work Here Bro !! It's Great lookin Stuff !!

Glad to have you here !!! A Great Community with Help at th Turn of Every Corner !!

:drinks

Welcome aboard! those stormtroopers look awsome! looking forward to see more of your builds :)
//Mats

NORM,

Thanx for posting these Scouts !! I never get tired of lookin at these !! Superb Work !!

For those that Don't know .... These are scratch build Figures , from the original Biker that came with the Biker Scout model. They are converted from th Original Seated figure !!

Outstanding Work !! :ro: :ro: :ro:

:drinks

Nice work Norm , .......... very cool !!!

Norm quote , ................

" It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing milkbone underwear "

Back