• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Greetings from SMA

Hi,
I'm Scott. I live in Bouctouche (buck-tOOsh), New Brunswick CA. I'm coming from a scale modeling site called scalemodeladdict.com and also make some youTube videos from time to time.

Really want to thank Bob and all the crew here for allowing some promo of our big spring contest. Looking forward to taking a look around this site. Had a peek at the gallery and there are some sweet builds here.

Thanks again!

Welcome Scot. Cool site you have also. Bouctouche looks like a pretty part of the country.
James

Welcome Scott! I joined the site today...have really been enjoying sine of the videos there...good to see Ken Abrams mug there ;)

Yeah but you don't talk as funny as Ken does...

Welcome aboard Scott. I know you're busy with your contest, hope you can share some builds when you have a chance. Always nice to see friendly websites pass on the internets...

Scott and I talked a bit about our shared hobby, all of ours. As much as we like to see our own website grow with huge memberships, we more so want to see the hobby we share grow and flourish. The more people we get into modeling the more the modeling industry can give back to us in new stuff.

SMA is doing a great job promoting the hobby with the professionally done videos. Ken Abrams has shared with us his work, I hope Scott will also. Maybe if we can get a feed from you, Scott, of when you have new stuff coming out.

First comment I made to James when we looked at SMA was how professional the website looked as a whole. Well there's good excuse for that..Scott is also a Webmaster and owns his own webdesign and media business.

Scott also talked some of his charity work, something I hope we can help contribute to in the future.

Welcome aboard again Scott!

SCOTT,

Hey Bro !! Thanx for stopping by,welcome to M.A. !! Rock-On , You'll dig it here bro. !!

Again Welcome !! CHEERS !! A True Alliance... between Sites !! Pull up a Chair & let's scrape some Plastic !

Back