• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

hello

veerle

Hello, i m Veerle from Belgium. I started to build past year. I maked already a vw beetle, a jeep, a moto, a boat, and now i build my second thank. I like to build the tanks the most.
I know i m not so good yet, so i like it if you comment on my things i maked and see what i can do better.

Greets, Veerle

Already discussed this with Andy and everything is ok we are not to be mixed up with whats going on at that other forum i had enough of trouble with that can we just leave it?
I'm Mats karlsson and Veerle is my girlfriend we were falsly accused of all sorts of things there and now we just want to spend time on a friendly forum please respect that

as I said ... everything is fine then ... welcome!

Please excuse me, I normally don't care that much about such web junkies.

Already discussed this with Andy and everything is ok we are not to be mixed up with whats going on at that other forum i had enough of trouble with that can we just leave it?
I'm Mats karlsson and Veerle is my girlfriend we were falsly accused of all sorts of things there and now we just want to spend time on a friendly forum please respect that

hehe... we have to laugh because it all can be so silly.

Welcome to club here, open membership and sometimes you don't even have to do anything for initiation. Once you're in, we'll never let you out... :D

Since we have a rule that we don't bring drama from other sites here we really don't need to discuss further what's happened else where. Just know that Modeler's Alliance supports everyone and we are here to help grow the hobby we all share, share it here, share it there, share it everywhere but just share!

Welcome aboard Veerle, looking forward to seeing your postings! :mpup

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Veerle , welcome ...........

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Mats , welcome ...........

Sorry not laughing at you guys , just the sound of heads exploding ..............

Model on guys , the two of you could be Chinese , African , one armed Tibetan Yak herders , .......... as long as ya model and hang with us , ........ who really cares .

Welcome aboard Veerle, don't be afraid to ask questions, many very knowledgeable people here willing to help.

Tom

VEERLE & MATTS ,

Welcome to M.A. ... sorry to had to experience the rantings of an Unstable Mind. You will find none of that Drama here !! We are all Family !! Free with tips,tricks & Humor !! Ask away !

C'Mon in the House & pull up a Chair & Let's scrape some Plastic !!

Back