• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello from Bethlehem

jrutman53

Hey guys,
I am Jerry Rutman and I am a modeler. I have been for a long time now and can't seem to find the cure. So I suppose I willl just keep building models and dios.
I retired from the US Army in the 1990s and sort of lost my way because of the injuries that I suffered and those injuries causing me to have to leave the service. The Army was a way of life for me so it was difficult to handle. Up until recently I ran a small resin casting biz dealing with 1/32 and 1/24 scale aircraft. Full kits and detail/conversion sets. I threw in the towel last month and now for the first time in about 10 years I have the time to actually build models and dios for myself! For enjoyment! Go figure.
I started my omeback dio a few months ago and it is nearing completion and it is fun! It can be seen on this site in the figure section as it invloves mostly work on figures.
I am really sort of stuck in the house a lot so I love the interaction on the net. Keeps me in touch.
J

Jerry welcome to MA. We are pleased to have you as a part of the group and thank you for your service.

Terry (y)

Welcome Jerry. Glad you could make it over. Love the dio so far and seeing how you converted various figures to get what you wanted. As for the resin company, I have some parts from you and 2 Hs 129s and they are fantastic.
James

Hi Jerry,

Small circles, eh? I am glad to see that your products found a new home and others will still be able to use them.

Regards,

Hiya, Jerry! Glad to see your arty dio here- the title always made me look twice and made me expect Picasso or something. Then again I'm just a dope- :silly:

Sorry to hear you're stuck at home- nay chance of that improving? Glad to hear you're back building- your gift at animating figures is impressive to say the least.

Cheers!
chuk

Hi Jerry

Welcome, mate, to the nut house that is MA :D you are amongst friends here

Love your dio love your figures

Welcome aboard Jerry and glad you found your way here. Hope there wasn't too much prodding :mpup

Need to get you setup with an Avatar so you can stick out in the crowd around here. Let me know if I can help.

Now let's see some more work!! What do you have planned?

Welcome Jerry, I never had the pleasure of using any of your castings but always heard great things about them. I'm looking forward to seeing your modeling skills in action !

Click on this https://www.modelersalliance.com/view-your-profile/useravatar
Then you can either click on select file and you can upload what you have or select from the one's we have, which are just generic junk. Or you can email it to me...

Jerry, welcome to MA. We always enjoy to have new victims...eh I mean new members join our ranks. No, honestly, I am glad you found your way here and your works looks superb.

Joe

JERRY,

Welcome to M.A. ! It's an Addiction for sure ! :D But I can't think of a better one to have ! I saw your Dio ... :woohoo: Great looking figures !!!

I should clarify the stuck at home thing. I am able to get out of the house. I just don't like to. I see too many things lately that just p--s me off.
J

Back